Follow Your Arrow

Dreaming is one thing, but actually following where your Arrow points is another.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What would you do??

On my way to work today,
I noticed a Hot Air Balloon soaring in the sky
It was early (for a Saturday) but i thought,
 "if that is what i was waking up early for, SIGN ME UP!"
I have always wanted to do so many things,
so i have decided to create a Bucket List

These do not have to be done in any order,
 they just need to be done before i die (or by date/event specified)
  • Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
  • Drive-In movie 
  • Record in a Recording Studio
  • Float using 5,000 Helium Balloons
  • Skinny dip in a public pool
  • Watch every Harry Potter movie in a row in one day/sitting
  • Have dinner in Sleeping Beauty's Castle
  • Sing on stage for 1,000+ people
  • Pay for the meal for the table next to you at a restaruant
  • Kiss someone at midnight on New Years 2013
  • Make my Parents proud
  • Do something honorable for my Country
  • Visit The Sacred Grove
  • Read the Book of Mormon 
  • Be in a magazine 
  • Have someone ask "The usual?" when i step up to the counter
  • Walk into a room and have all eyes on me
  • Write a song all on my own
  • Have a guy throw pebbles at my window and sing to me with his guitar
  • Actually stick to a work out and see results
  • Go to Europe
  • Try wine from a real Vineyard in Italy
  • Sky Dive
  • Meet Emma Stone
  • Say "I Do"
  • Light a Tangled Lantern into the sky
  • Celebrate Margi Gras in New Orleans
  • Audition for The Voice, American Idol, The X-Factor, America's Got Talent
  • Grow my hair to my belly button
  • Go cow tipping 
  • Go camping with all friends 
  • Walk the red carpet
  • Feel confident in a Bikini
  • Play messy twister
  • Own a necklace from the Open Heart Collection from Kay Jewelers
  • Be a bridesmaid/maid of honor
  • Send my Parents on special romantic trip (all paid for)
  • Buy a white dress (wedding dress) and go paint balling
  • Be given a puppy for a present
  • Find the PERFECT little black dress
  • Have Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • See how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tooties pop
  • Kiss under the mistletoe
  • Kiss at the top of a Ferris Wheel




1 comment: