Follow Your Arrow

Dreaming is one thing, but actually following where your Arrow points is another.

Friday, June 15, 2012

When words Fail...

So as a mentioned in my "About Me" section,
I am a singer.
Being a singer i dream to live on a stage
That being dreamt, i want to be able to say i write my own songs.
That being said, i suck at that.
i always come up with somewhat decent lyrics,
its the musical part i struggle with.
I play piano, yes.
attempt to play guitar, sure.
know how to read music, well yeah.
Have some musical ability to hear what is good, yes. i do.
so what is my problem??
I keep asking myself that.

Well i figured it out i think.
I can't make a final decision or i don't finish with what i have
i always start out and think
"oh, this is going smashingly"
then 3 lines in
"oh man, i don't know what i'm doing."

So that is basically the run down
of how me writing songs is.
BUT
that is changing today!

I am in the mood to write a good song.
a song about when words fail.
but i need some ideas...

Please tell me about when you have had something
  • so powerful to say, so profound but you couldn't quite find the words to say it.....
  • you wanted to say so badly, but held it back.....
  • when you felt, believed something so strongly....
that only a song could define it perfectly.
 ready... GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment